Again, there are many reasons to take care of your landscape. From the simple beauty of a healthy, well-maintained landscape to basic financial sense of the added value to your home that is provided by that same beautiful landscape.
All Seasons Pest Control has been providing landscape care services for over 35 years in Pierce County. From insect and disease control on your trees and shrubs to crane fly control on your lawn to weed control on your lawn and gravel driveway and in your garden beds.
While a successful tree & shrub care spraying program can help with the general control of insects, mites, and fungus in your landscape, a timely weed control program can help keep your lawn, garden beds, and gravel paths and driveways free of unwanted weeds and other vegetation.
Our weed management division can:
- Identify the specific weed problems desired to be controlled
- Whether or not the weed needs to be controlled
- Consider the life cycle, behavior, and/or biology of these weeds to determine the optimal time of year to incorporate chemical control
- Proper and careful product selection
- Careful yet thorough product application for complete coverage while protecting neighboring vegetation
- Recommend continuing programs to maintain a weed-free landscape
We at All Seasons Pest Control, also offer the control of noxious weeds (tansy ragwort, poison hemlock, blackberries, scotch broom, etc.) and provide general vegetation control for industrial settings and community roadsides.
Call today to have one of our staff come out and provide you an estimate for your weed control needs.
Get In Touch Today
Ready to schedule our services? Call (253) 535-5600 to get started. We offer a 15% discount for all our new customers, so call today to ask us about our pest control services.